Snu den negative stemning med en tanke ...

Eva skrev:

I lenger tid har jeg hatt problemer med et par personer som er en del av min hverdag, som har en meget negativ og mørk utstråling. Har prøvet alt mulig, fra beskyttelse, bønn, rens med den violette flamme - for å nevne noe. :confused:

Her forleden da jeg sat og var noe down over problemet, plingede nedenstående mail inn i min mailbox. Den ramte helt plett, den var "som sent til meg"! Kan slett ikke huske hvordan jeg har meldt mig på nyhetsbrev fra dem. Tipsene derfra er utprøvd og med forbløffende god effekt.
Les, følg linken og bedøm selv.;)

Dear Friends,

Our Movie launch for the month of February ...

Affect other's behaviors with your thoughts - Part 1
Affect other's behaviors with your thoughts - Part 2

I know, for most people on the planet, it's what we've always wanted to be able to do ... change other people, right?

Well now you can learn how to get miraculous results with people, deliberately.

I'm excited to announce that we've completed our first uploads on YouTube.com

Watch my 16 minute free online movie/training at:

www.youtube.com/profile?user=maryspeaks

In all of the books I've written and classes I've taught for nearly 2 decades, I have a fundamental energy illustration about the immediate and tangible impact your attitude IS having in all of your communication efforts.

Of course we've all been taught that we cannot change anybody's behavior / thinking but our own.

That's just "Relating 101" - the most basic course level.

Relating 102 is that, when you DO change your behavior / your thinking about someone else, you are literally and definitively affecting the energy field between the two of you in that moment.

Now, you can learn how to affect other's behaviors with your thoughts.

To get the full benefit of the training, watch both Part 1 and Part 2 of the video.

Learn how you can positively affect a person's behavior with your thoughts in an instant.

What attitudinal vibes are you really sending to people?

Put the dots together and you can figure out how this can translate into World Peace Now ....

Pay it forward. Forward it to everyone you know! Just send them this link for my free online video training about how their attitudinal energy can get them more of what they want and less of what they don't want.

Our goal is to reach people throughout the world with this 16 minute life-transforming training, to start vibrating P-E-A-C-E - Love, Joy and Light in all of our daily affairs, to dramatically impact all homes, businesses, every day experiences in our communities and all of the governments on the planet.

If millions and millions of people resorted to thinking P-E-A-C-E when faced with people behaving unskillfully when they are in the clutches of fear, scarcity, lack and / or pain ... then little by little the vibrational energy of the entire planet would shift into higher levels of conflict resolution and divine solutions to old, worn out problems and historical war-like responses.

To make this happen, we simply ask that after you watch the training that you rate it as five *****, so this transformative information can move up the charts at YouTube for higher visibility to the world. You will find the link to "Rate this video" at the end of each part, so especially rate Part 1, so that's the one that will rise in the ratings.

Thank you and May the Peace that Passes All Understanding Embrace You and transform anything unlike peace, joy, light and love in your life.

Let there be Peace on Earth and let it begin ... with me,
Mary

www.AttitudeIsPower.com

PS ... Please send all of your comments to: [EMAIL="[email protected]"="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Summer skrev:

Tanker er energi. :)

Jeg har ikke sett på lenkene enda, skal gjøre det en dag jeg har tid.